- Charles R. Calleros, Same-sex Harassment, Textualism, Free Speech, and Oncale: Laying the Groundwork for a Coherent and Constitutional Theory of Sexual Harassment Liability, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1 (1998).
- Royce de R. Barondes, Fiduciary Duties of Officers and Directors of Distressed Corporations, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 45 (1998).
- Matthew P. Harrington, The Admiralty Origins of Law and Economics, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 105 (1998).
- Robert M. Vernail, One Step Forward, One Step Back: How the Pass-On Requirement for Efficiencies Benefits in FTC v. Staples Undermines the Revisions to the Horizontal Merger Guidelines Efficiencies Section, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 133 (1998).
- Lisa Estrada, An Assessment of Qui Tam Suits by Corporate Counsel under the False Claims Act: United States ex rel. Doe v. X Corp., 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 163 (1998).
- Robert Coleman, I Saw Her Duck: Does Article 17 of the Warsaw Convention “Cover” Injuries or Accidents?, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 191 (1998).