- Erin A. O’Hara, Dedication to Richard Shepherd Murphy, xi (1998).
- Elwin Griffith, Truth in Lending—The Right of Rescission, Disclosure of the Finance Charge, and Itemization of the Amount Financed in Closed-End Transactions, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 191 (1998).
- Raven C. Lidman & Betsy R. Hollingsworth, The Guardian Ad Litem in Child Custody Cases: The Contours of Our Judicial System Stretched Beyond Recognition, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 255 (1998).
- Daniel A. Crane, The Original Understanding of the “Effects Clause” of Article IV, Section 1 and Implications for the Defense of Marriage Act, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 307 (1998).
- Thomas Bilodeau, When Are Pharmaceutical Products Materially Changed from an Intermediate Compound? Eli Lilly v. Cyanamid, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 339 (1998).
- Erica H. McMahon, Colorado Republican Federal Campaign Committee v. Federal Election Commission: A Flood of Party Dollars To Wash Away Campaign Finance Laws, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 365 (1998).
- Edith L. Moore, Morse v. Republican Party of Virginia: Political Costs or Benefits?, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 397 (1998).