- David Goldberger, Capitol Square Review and Advisory Board v. Pinette: Beware of Justice Scalia’s Per Se Rule, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1 (1997).
- Kenneth Lasson, Holocaust Denial and the First Amendment: The Quest for Truth in a Free Society, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 35 (1997).
- Nelson Lund, The Law of Affirmative Action in and after the Civil Rights Act of 1991: Congress Invites Judicial Reform, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 87 (1997).
- Robert M. Hansen, CICA Without Enforcement: How Procurement Officials and Federal Court Decisions are Undercutting Enforcement Provisions of the Competition in Contracting Act, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 131 (1997).
- Irene A. Vlissides, Estate of Clack v. Commissioner: An End to the Conflict over Contingent QTIP Elections?, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 163 (1997).