- Joshua D. Wright, SSOs, FRAND, and Antitrust: Lessons from the Economics of Incomplete Contracts, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 791 (2014).
Commercialization as the Intermediary Between Invention and Innovation
- Greg Gorder, Innovation and the Invention Gap: The Need for a New Invention Economy, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 811 (2014).
- B. Zorina Khan, Trolls and Other Patent Inventions: Economic History and the Patent Controversy in the Twenty-First Century, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 825 (2014).
- James E. Daily & F. Scott Kieff, Benefits of Patent Jury Trials for Commercializing Innovation, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 865 (2014).
Innovation in Commercial Context: The Role of the Financial System
- Edmund W. Kitch, Crowdfunding and an Innovatorâ€™s Access to Capital,Â 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 887 (2014).
- Sean M. Oâ€™Connor, Crowdfundingâ€™s Impact on Start-Up IP Strategy,Â 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 895 (2014).
Patent Licensing: New Business Models and New Opportunities
- Damien Geradin, The Meaning of â€śFair and Reasonableâ€ť in the Context of Third-Party Determination of FRAND Terms,Â 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 919 (2014).
- Jonathan H. Ashtor, Michael J. Mazzeo & Samantha Zyontz, Patents at Issue: The Data Behind the Patent Troll Debate, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 957 (2014).
- Michael Risch, Licensing Acquired Patents,Â 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 979 (2014).
The Commercialization Function of Tech Transfer: From R&D to Innovation
- David B. Audretsch, Scientific Entrepreneurship: The Stealth Conduit of University Knowledge Spillovers,Â 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1015 (2014).
- Brian Cummings, The Changing Landscape of Intellectual Property Management as a Revenue-Generating Asset for U.S Research Universities, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1027 (2014).
- Charles R. McManis & Brian Yagi, The Bayh-Dole Act and the Anticommons Hypothesis: Round Three,Â 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1049 (2014).
Private-Ordering Solutions to Market-Based Problems
- Anne Layne-Farrar, Moving Past the SEP RAND Obsession: Some Thoughts on the Economic Implications of Unilateral Commitments and the Complexities of Patent Licensing, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1093 (2014).