Vol. 21, No. 4: Special Issue
Joshua D. Wright, SSOs, FRAND, and Antitrust: Lessons from the Economics of Incomplete Contracts, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 791 (2014).
Commercialization as the Intermediary Between Invention and Innovation
Greg Gorder, Innovation and the Invention Gap: The Need for a New Invention Economy, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 811 (2014).
- B. Zorina Khan, Trolls and Other Patent Inventions: Economic History and the Patent Controversy in the Twenty-First Century, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 825 (2014).
James E. Daily & F. Scott Kieff, Benefits of Patent Jury Trials for Commercializing Innovation, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 865 (2014).
Innovation in Commercial Context: The Role of the Financial System
Edmund W. Kitch, Crowdfunding and an Innovator’s Access to Capital, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 887 (2014).
Sean M. O’Connor, Crowdfunding’s Impact on Start-Up IP Strategy, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 895 (2014).
Patent Licensing: New Business Models and New Opportunities
Damien Geradin, The Meaning of “Fair and Reasonable” in the Context of Third-Party Determination of FRAND Terms, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 919 (2014).
- Jonathan H. Ashtor, Michael J. Mazzeo & Samantha Zyontz, Patents at Issue: The Data Behind the Patent Troll Debate, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 957 (2014).
Michael Risch, Licensing Acquired Patents, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 979 (2014).
The Commercialization Function of Tech Transfer: From R&D to Innovation
David B. Audretsch, Scientific Entrepreneurship: The Stealth Conduit of University Knowledge Spillovers, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1015 (2014).
- Brian Cummings, The Changing Landscape of Intellectual Property Management as a Revenue-Generating Asset for U.S Research Universities, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1027 (2014).
Charles R. McManis & Brian Yagi, The Bayh-Dole Act and the Anticommons Hypothesis: Round Three, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1049 (2014).
Private-Ordering Solutions to Market-Based Problems
Anne Layne-Farrar, Moving Past the SEP RAND Obsession: Some Thoughts on the Economic Implications of Unilateral Commitments and the Complexities of Patent Licensing, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1093 (2014).
Vol. 21, No. 3: Spring 2014
- Mason C. Clutter, Dogs, Drones, and Defendants: The Fourth Amendment in the Digital Age, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 557 (2014).
Alison M. Mikkor, Correcting for Bias and Blind Spots in PLRA Exhaustion Law, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 573 (2014).
F. Patrick Hubbard, The Value of Life: Constitutional Limits on Citizens’ Use of Deadly Force, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 623 (2014).
- Deepa Varadarajan, Improvement Doctrines, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 657 (2014).
- Martin Desjardins, Ecosystem Services: Unifying Economic Efficiency and Ecological Stewardship via Natural Resource Damage Assessments Under CERCLA, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 717 (2014).
- Stephen A. Meli, Do You Have a License to Say That? Occupational Licensing and Internet Speech, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 753 (2014).