- Elyse Dorsey & Matthew R. McGuire, How the Google Consent Order Alters the Process and Outcomes of FRAND Bargaining, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 979 (2013).
16TH ANNUAL ANTITRUST SYMPOSIUM JANUARY 17, 2013
Featuring Remarks and Articles authored by Speakers and Panelists from the Symposium on Antitrust Law, “Privacy Regulation and Antitrust,” held January 17, 2013 in the Founders Hall Auditorium at George Mason University School of Law.
- Jeffrey Rosen, Keeping Google Good: Remarks on Privacy Regulation and Free Speech, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1003 (2013).
- Frank Pasquale, Privacy, Antitrust, and Power, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1009 (2013).
- Catherine Tucker, The Implications of Improved Attribution and Measurability for Antitrust and Privacy in Online Advertising Markets, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1025 (2013).
- Adam Thierer, A Framework for Benefit-Cost Analysis in Digital Privacy Debates, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1055 (2013).
- Allen P. Grunes, Another Look at Privacy, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1107 (2013).
- James C. Cooper, Privacy and Antitrust: Underpants Gnomes, the First Amendment, and Subjectivity, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1129 (2013).
- Kelsey B. Wilbanks, The Challenges of 3D Printing to the Repair-Reconstruction Doctrine in Patent Law, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1147 (2013).
- Scott Brooks, Guilty by Reason of Insanity: Why a Maligned Defense Demands a Constitutional Right of Inquiry on Voir Dire, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1183 (2013).