- Michael I. Krauss, A Marine’s Honor: The Supreme Court from Snyder to Alvarez, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1 (Fall 2012).
- Craig S. Lerner, Sentenced to Confusion: Miller v. Alabama and the Coming Wave of Eighth Amendment Cases, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 25 (Fall 2012).
- Megan M. La Belle, Patent Law as Public Law, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 41 (Fall 2012).
- Dustin E. Buehler, Jurisdictional Incentives, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 105 (Fall 2012).
- Yvette Joy Liebesman and Benjamin Wilson, The Mark of a Resold Good, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 157 (Fall 2012).
- Sharon Finegan, Closing the Inventory Loophole: Developing a New Standard for Civilian Inventory Searches from the Military Rules of Evidence, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 207 (Fall 2012).
- Lauren Hahn, Juvenile Justice and Piracy: Prosecutions of Juvenile Pirates in the United States, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 241 (Fall 2012).
- Mark D. Quist, “Plumbing the Depths” of the CDA: Weighing the Competing Fourth and Seventh Circuit Standards of ISP Immunity Under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 275 (Fall 2012).
- Lisa P. Goldstein, The Janus-Faced Supreme Court: The Decision in Janus Capital Group and Implications of the Court’s Third Look at Secondary Liability for Securities Fraud, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 311 (Fall 2012).