- Lisa P. Goldstein, Michael J. Mortorano, Scott Stemetzki, and Wesley E. Weeks, Antitrust in High-Tech Industries, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1071 (2012).
Featuring Articles from Speakers and Panelists from the Symposium on Antitrust in High-Tech Industries.
- William E. Kovacic, Antitrust in High-Tech Industries: Improving the Federal Antitrust Joint Venture, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1097 (2012).
- Herbert Hovenkamp, Antitrust and the Movement of Technology, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1119 (2012).
- Christopher S. Yoo, When Antitrust Met Facebook, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1147 (2012).
- Joshua D. Wright, Moving Beyond Naive Foreclosure Analysis, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1163 (2012).
- Daniel A. Crane, Search Neutrality as an Antitrust Principle, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1199 (2012).
- Catherine Tucker and Alexander Marthews, Social Networks, Advertising, and Antitrust, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1211 (2012).
- Raven Merlau, The State Giveth and the State Taketh: Constitutional Pension Protections and the Retroactive Removal of Public Pension Tax Exemptions, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1229 (2012).
- Wesley E. Weeks, Picking Up the Tab for Your Competitors: Innovator Liability After Pliva, Inc. v. Mensing, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1257 (2012).