- Robert A. Anthony, Zone-Free Standing for Private Attorneys General, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 237 (1999).
- J. Anthony Coughlan, Land Value Taxation and Constitutional Uniformity, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 261 (1999).
- Richard A. Epstein, Exit Rights and Insurance Regulation: From Federalism to Takings, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 293 (1999).
- Robert M. Hardaway, Miranda K. Peterson & Cassandra Mann, The Right to Die and the Ninth Amendment: Compassion and Dying After Glucksberg and Vacco, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 313 (1999).
- L. Darnell Weeden, The President and Mrs. Jones Were in Federal Court: The Litigation Established No Constitutional Immunity for President Clinton, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 361 (1999).
- Allen Dudley, Rights to Reasonable Accommodation Under the Americans with Disabilities Act for “Regarded As” Disabled Individuals, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 389 (1999).
- Daniel S. Herzfeld, Accountability and the Nondelegation of Unfunded Mandates: A Public Choice Analysis of the Supreme Court’s Tenth Amendment Federalism Jurisprudence, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 419 (1999).
- Richard Hill, Chandler v. Miller: A New Standard for Evaluating State Statutes Requiring Disclosure of Information from Political Candidates, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 453 (1999).