- Frederick Bernays Wiener, BRACTON: A Tangled Web of Legal Mysteries That Defied Solution for More Than Seven Centuries, 2 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 129 (1978).
- Roy A. Nierenberg, Incentives Versus Regulation: The Case for Airport Noise Charges, 2 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 167 (1978).
- Margaret Friedlander Brinig, The Mistake of Fact Defense and the Reasonableness Requirement, 2 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 209 (1978).
- H. Elizabeth Shaffer, The Permissible Scope of Parental Involvement in the Abortion Decision of an Unmarried Minor, 2 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 235 (1978).
- Hiram H. Bernstein, Patenting the Microorganism: In re Bergy, the First Step Up the Chain of Life, 2 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 265 (1978).
- Robert Peary Stafford, Constitutional Law—The Panama Canal Treaties: Ceding Federal Property Without Congressional Authorization. Edwards v. Carter, 2 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 287 (1978).
- Lynn R. Walters, Commercial Law—Warehousemen’s Liens: Private Remedy or State Action, 2 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 309 (1978).
- Eileen Hanson O’Kane, Congressional Versus Constitutional Citizenship—Goodbye Section 301(b): The Song is Gone But the Memory Lingers On, 2 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 331 (1978).