- Reed Olsen, Dean Lueck, and Michael Ransom, Why Do States Regulate Admission to the Bar? Economic Theories and Empirical Evidence, 14 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 253 (1991).
- Thomas E. Plank, The True Sale of Loans and the Role of Recourse, 14 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 287 (1991).
- Michael A. Branca, Tackling Attorney Abuse of Judicial Procedure: A Search for Efficiency, 14 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 347 (1991).
- Ritchenya Shepherd, The United States’ Actions in Antarctica: The Legality, Practicality and Morality of Applying the National Environmental Policy Act, 14 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 373 (1991).
- Arthur E. Schmalz, The Anti-Baiting Regulation Pursuant to the Migratory Bird Treaty Act: Have the Federal Courts Flown the Coop, or is the Regulation for the Birds?, 14 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 407 (1991).
- Christina L. Hosp, Has the PMS Defense Gained a Legitimate Toehold in Virginia Criminal Law? Commonwealth v. Richter, 14 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 427 (1991).
- Elliot P. Holar, Rubanick v. Witco Chemical Corp.: A New Admissibility Standard for Controversial Scientific Evidence in Toxic Torts—Leaving Science to the Experts Will Not Open the Courts to “Junk Science”, 14 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 447 (1991).
- Stacey Turner Caldwell, Discrimination or Protection of the Public: An Examination of Estate of Behringer v. Medical Center at Princeton, 14 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 469 (1991).