- Nicholas Wolfson, A Transaction Cost Analysis of the First Amendment, 14 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 1 (1991).
- Michael E. DeBow, Markets, Government Intervention, and the Role of Information: An “Austrian School” Perspective, with an Application to Merger Regulation, 14 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 31 (1991).
- Alexander C. Larson and Mark E. Meitzen, Recent State Legislation for Telecommunications: Brave New World, or Bad Public Utility Law?, 14 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 99 (1991).
- Ramona L. Paetzold and Steven L. Willborn, The Efficiency of the Common Law Reconsidered, 14 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 157 (1991).
- Sharon E. Connaughton, The Dawn of the Limited Liability Company in Virginia: An Analysis of the Statute, 14 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 177 (1991).
- David M. Young, The Ninth Circuit Requires Alaskan Employers to Prove Misconduct to Justify Termination of Employees in Hazardous Workplaces: Sanders v. Parker Drilling, 14 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 201 (1991).
- Julia B. Strickland, First National Bank of Eastern Arkansas v. Taylor: A New Exception to the Well-Pleaded Complaint Rule?, 14 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 229 (1991).