Volume 24:1- Fall 2016
- John S. Ehrett, Political Deadlocks and the Constitutional Duty to Confirm
- Jonathan H. Adler, The Senate Has No Constitutional Obligation to Consider Nominees
- Kathryn L. Moore, Closing the Retirement Savings Gap: Are State Automatic Enrollment IRAs the Answer?
- Michael Pappas, A Right to be Regulated?
- Jeannette Cox, Reasonable Accommodations and the ADA Amendments’ Overlooked Potential
- Alberto B. Lopez, Posthumous Privacy, Decedent Intent, and Post-Mortem Access to Digital Assets
- Timothy M. Snyder, You’re Fired! A Case for Agency Moderation of Machine Data in the Employment Context
- Christopher J. Deist, Taking a Stand: Addressing the Issue of Article III Standing Against the NSA Metadata Collection Program Following Obama v. Klayman
- Stacey Harlow, Using “SOX” to Prevent Federal Courts’ Cold Feet About Dodd-Frank’s Whistleblower Provisions