- Frederic R. Kellogg, Common Law and Constitutional Theory: The Common Law Origins of Holmes’ Constitutional Restraint, 7 GMU L. Rev. 177 (1984).
- Jeffrey F. Michelland, Does a Part Equal the Whole: Is the Interception of Paging Device Communications Governed by Title III?, 7 GMU L. Rev. 237 (1984).
- Pamela S. Morris, “Domestic Industry”—The Definition Applied by the International Trade Commission in Considering Relief Under Section 337 of the Tariff Act of 1930, 7 GMU L. Rev. 263 (1984).
- Mary Frances Welch, The Abrogation of Sovereign Immunity in Virginia: The Virginia Tort Claims Act, 7 GMU L. Rev. 291 (1984).
- Gerald Stephen Endler, The Possible First Amendment Argument Against the Denial or Revocation of Section 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt Status, 7 GMU L. Rev. 305 (1984).
- Scott C. Whitney, Environmental Concerns in South Africa, 7 GMU L. Rev. 325 (1984).