Featuring several papers presented at the Joint Program of the Property Law & Real Estate Transactions Sections at the American Association of Law Schools Annual Meeting in January 2012
- Steven J. Eagle, Rethinking Urban Development, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 629 (2012).
- Daniel B. Rodriguez & David Schleicher, The Location Market, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 637 (2012).
- J. Peter Byrne, Historic Preservation and Its Cultured Despisers: Reflections on the Contemporary Role of Preservation Law in Urban Development, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 665 (2012).
- Peter W. Salsich, Jr., Does America Need Public Housing?, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 689 (2012).
- Julia P. Forrester & Jerome M. Organ Promising to Be Prudent: A Private Law Approach to Mortgage Loan Regulation in Common-Interest Communities, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 739 (2012).
- Carly Humphrey, Keep Recording: Why On-Duty Police Officers Do Not Have a Protected Expectation of Privacy Under Marylandâ€™s State Wiretap Act, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 775 (2012).
- Genevieve Kelly, A Short-Lived Benchmark: How the Supreme Court Debilitated Brown v. Board of Education Long Before Parents Involved, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 813 (2012).