- David Frisch, Commercial Law’s Complexity , 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 245 (2011).
- Scott R. Bauries, State Constitutions and Individual Rights: Conceptual Convergence in School Finance Litigation, 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 301 (2011).
- Jamelle C. Sharpe, Toward (A) Faithful Agency in the Supreme Court’s Preemption Jurisprudence, 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 367 (2011).
- Bruce E. Boyden, Games and Other Uncopyrightable Systems, 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 439 (2011).
ARTICLESNOTE & COMMENT
- Geoffrey B. Fehling, Verdugo, Where’d You Go?: Stoot v. City of Everett and Evaluating Fifth Amendment Self-Incrimination Civil Liability Violations, 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 481 (2011).
- Nathan Chubb, Merger Review: How “Serious Questions” in Preliminary Injunctions May Improve Antitrust Law, 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 533 (2011).