- H. Mitchell Caldwell and Daryl Fisher-Ogden, Stalking the Jets and the Sharks: Exploring the Constitutionality of the Gang Death Penalty Enhancer, 12 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 601 (2004).
- Rafael Gely and Leonard Bierman, The Law and Economics of Employee Information Exchange in the Knowledge Economy, 12 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 651 (2004).
- Robert W. Gomulkiewicz, Getting Serious About User-Friendly Mass Market Licensing for Software, 12 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 687 (2004).
- John F. O’Connor and Michael J. Baratz, Some Assembly Required: The Application of State Open Meeting Laws to Email Correspondence, 12 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 719 (2004).
- Michael Coyn Mateer, When the Lights Go Out: The Impact of House Bill 6 on Regional Transmission Organizations and the Reliability of the Power Grid, 12 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 775 (2004).
- Michael B. LiCalsi, “The Whole Situation is a Shame, Baby!”—NCAA Self-Regulations Categorized as Horizontal Combinations Under the Sherman Act’s Rule of Reason Standard: Unreasonable Restraints of Trade or an Unfair Judicial Test, Michael B. LiCalsi,