- Robert P. Davidow, George Mason on the Tension Between Majority Rule and Minority Rights, 10 GMU L. Rev. 1 (1987).
- William H. Daughtrey, Jr., Preclusion of Evidence of Criminal Conviction in Civil Action Arising from the Same Incident: Selected Risks Insurance Co. v. Dean, 10 GMU L. Rev. 107 (1987).
- Robert B. Fitzpatrick, Esquire, The Law of Wrongful Discharge in Virginia, 10 GMU L. Rev. 133 (1987).
- Sara E. Hauptfuehrer, Battered Women and Self-Defense: Admissibility of Expert Testimony on the Battered Woman Syndrome in Virginia, 10 GMU L. Rev. 171 (1987).
- Jerrold J. Negin, The Case for Legitimate Interdiction of Commerce During Peacetime, 10 GMU L. Rev. 191 (1987).
- Michael T. Judge, Control and Direction of the Defense: The All-or-Nothing Defense Tactic in the Context of Ineffective Representation, 10 GMU L. Rev. 209 (1987).
- Richard J. Cromwell, Prosecutorial Vindictiveness in the Pretrial Setting and the Scope of Remedy: United States v. Meyer, 10 GMU L. Rev. 227 (1987).
- Beverly Vervack Kiefer, Casenote: Solorio v. United States, 10 GMU L. Rev. 247 (1987).
- Richard J. Ericson, Reasonable Accommodation of the Handicapped Federal Employee: Extending the Legal Duty of the Employer: Ignacio v. United States Postal Service, 10 GMU L. Rev. 267 (1987).
- Paul McGlone, Virginia Dramshop Immunity: The Legacy of Williamson v. The Old Brogue, Inc., 10 GMU L. Rev. 285 (1987).