Thank you for your interest in the 2013 George Mason University School of Law Write-On Competition. Eligibility for Candidate Membership with any of GMUSL’s journals requires completing both the Write-On Packet and the Bluebook Exercise. Dates for the 2013 GMUSL Write-On Competition are as follows:
2013 GMUSL Write-On Competition
- The 2013 GMUSL Write-On Competition began at 5 p.m. (EST) on Thursday May 16, 2013. The 2013 Write-On Packet and Bluebook Exercise are available here:
- 2013 GMUSL Write-On Packet (122-Page PDF Document)
- 2013 GMUSL Write-On Bluebook Exercise (2-Page Microsoft Word Document)
- Please follow ALL directions on this page, and ALL directions in the Write-On Packet and Bluebook Exercise.
- The 2013 GMUSL Write-On Competition will end at 5 p.m. (EST) on Thursday May 30, 2013. To be considered for journal membership, a student MUST submit a Write-On entry by this deadline.
- Offers for journal membership will be made in early July 2013.
2013 Write-On for Transfer Students
- The 2013 Write-On for Transfer Students will begin at 5 p.m. (EST) on July 24, 2013. At that time, the Write-On Packet and the Bluebook Exercise will be available on this page.
- The 2013 Write-On for Transfer Students will end at 5 p.m. (EST) on August 7, 2013. To be considered for membership, a transfer student or prospective transfer student must submit a Write-on entry by this deadline.
- Offers for Candidate Membership will be made in August 2013.
If you have any questions regarding the Write-On process, please contact Senior Notes Editor Catherine Wauters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the Law Review or Candidate Membership in general, please contact Editor-in-Chief Scott Brooks at email@example.com.