- Sidney A. Shapiro & Richard Murphy, Politicized Judicial Review in Administrative Law: Three Improbable Responses, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 319 (2012).
- Brian R. Gallini, To Serve and Protect? Officers as Expert Witnesses in Federal Drug Prosecutions, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 363 (2012).
- Anthony Johnstone, A Madisonian Case for Disclosure, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 413 (2012).
- Amy L. Landers, Patent Claim Apportionment, Patentee Injury, and Sequential Invention, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 471 (2012).
- Dru Stevenson, The Function of Uncertainty Within Jury Systems, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 513 (2012).
- Matthew R. McGuire, (Mis)Understanding “Undue Discrimination”: FERC’s Misguided Effort to Extend the Boundaries of the Federal Power Act, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 549 (2012).
- Mark F. DiGiovanni, Weeding Out a New Theory of Insider Trading Liability and Cultivating an Heirloom Variety: A Proposed Response to SEC v. Dorozhko, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 593 (2012).