- Ashley Fry, Matthew R. McGuire, and Catherine Schmierer, Horizontal Market Power: The Evolving Law and Economics of Mergers and Cartels, 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 819.
- Spencer Weber Waller, Corporate Governance and Competition Policy, 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 833.
- Salil K. Mehra, Paradise Is a Walled Garden? Trust, Antitrust, and User Dynamism, 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 889.
- Robert Kneuper and James Langenfeld, The Potential Role of Civil Antitrust Damage Analysis in Determining Financial Penalties in Criminal Antitrust Cases , 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 953.
- Julia Schiller, Ian Simmons, and Angela Thaler Wilks, Towards Convergence: The Volume of “Affected” Commerce Under the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and “Impact” Analysis Under the Clayton Act, 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 987.
- James Kim, For a Good Cause: Reforming the Good Cause Exception to Notice and Comment Rulemaking Under the Administrative Procedure Act , 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1045.
- Chelsea A. Sizemore, Enforcing Islamic Mahr Agreements: The American Judge’s Interpretational Dilemma , 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1085.