- Jeffrey L. Harrison, Rethinking Mistake and Nondisclosure in Contract Law, 17 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 335 (2010).
- Roger Allan Ford, Modeling the Effects of Peremptory Challenges on Jury Selection and Jury Verdicts, 17 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 377 (2010).
- Justin Florence & Robert Friedman, Profiles in Terror: A Legal Framework for the Behavioral Profiling Paradigm, 17 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 423 (2010).
- Adam B. Badawi, Harm, Ambiguity, and the Regulation of Illegal Contracts, 17 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 483 (2010).
COMMENT & CASENOTE
- Erin Murray Watkins, The Scope of Employment Requirement of the Federal Tort Claims Act: The Impropriety and Implications of the Montez Decision, and the Superior Jurisdictional Prima Facie Approach, 17 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 533 (2010).
- George W. Ingham, Another Drink, Another Hour: Using Dram Shop Liability to Determine Employer Liability for Injuries Caused by Fatigued Commuting Employees, 17 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 565 (2010).