- Robert P. Mosteller, Exculpatory Evidence, Ethics, and the Road to the Disbarment of Mike Nifong: The Critical Importance of Full Open-File Discovery, 15 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 257 (2008).
- Jessica Silbey, The Mythical Beginnings of Intellectual Property, 15 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 319 (2008).
- Ryan Hagglund, Patentability of Cloned Extinct Animals, 15 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 381 (2008).
- Allison Orr Larsen, Perpetual Dissents, 15 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 447 (2008).
- Justin E. Simmons, Hertz and the Fourth Amendment: A Post-Rakas Examination of an Unauthorized Driver’s Standing to Challenge the Legality of a Rental Car Search, 15 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 479 (2008).
- Timilin Kate Sanders, Making Landowners Whole Without Putting Holes in Zoning: Personal Waivers as the Solution to the Partial Regulatory Takings Compensation Issue, 15 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 513 (2008).