Fall 2006 Antitrust Symposium: Managing Antitrust Issues in a Global Marketplace
- Deborah Platt Majoras, State Intervention: A State of Displaced Competition, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1175 (2006).
- William E. Kovacic, Ernest Gellhorn: An Appreciation, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1189 (2006).
- Philip Lowe, Competition Policy Challenges in Europe, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1191 (2006).
- Kenneth Glazer, The IMS Health Case: A U.S. Perspective, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1197 (2006).
- Ilene Knable Gotts & Daniel E. Hemli, Just the Facts: The Role of Customer and Economic Evidence in M&A Analysis, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1217 (2006).
- Julian Joshua, The European Cartel Enforcement Regime Post-Modernization: How Is It Working?, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1247 (2006).
CASENOTE AND COMMENTS
- David S. Shotlander, Slotting Fees and Merger Efficiencies: Can Fewer Competitors Yield a Lower Price?, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1273 (2006).
- Andrew M. Grossman, No, Don’t IM Me—Instant Messaging, Authentication, and the Best Evidence Rule, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1309 (2006).
- Katherine C. Dewart, A Privilege For “Mommy Dearest”? Criticizing Virginia’s Mental Health Records Privilege in Custody Disputes and the Court’s Application in Schwartz v. Schwartz, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1341 (2006).