Vol. 20, No. 3: Spring 2013
- Gerard M. Stegmaier and Wendell Bartnick, Psychics, Russian Roulette, and Data Security: The FTC’s Hidden Data-Security Requirements, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 673 (Spring 2013).
Featuring several papers presented at the Joint Program of the Property Law Section and Natural Resources & Energy Law Section at the Association of American Law Schools Annual Meeting in January 2013
- Shelley Ross Saxer and Carol M. Rose, A Prospective Look at Property Rights, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 721 (Spring 2013).
- Steven J. Eagle, A Prospective Look at Property Rights and Environmental Regulation, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 725 (Spring 2013).
- Maxine Burkett, Duty and Breach in an Era of Uncertainty: Local Government Liability for Failure to Adapt to Climate Change, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 775 (Spring 2013).
- Troy A. Rule, Property Rights and Modern Energy, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 803 (Spring 2013).
- Timothy M. Mulvaney, Foreground Principles, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 837 (Spring 2013).
NOTES & COMMENTS
- Steven Lavender, Extending the Noerr-Pennington Doctrine to Regional Transmission Organization Petitioners on a Case-by-Case Basis, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 879 (Spring 2013).
- Jack Jarrett, What’s in a Name? Why Judicially-Named Grounds for Vacating Arbitral Awards Should Remain Available in Light of Hall Street, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 909 (Spring 2013).
- Muhammad Elsayed, Contracting into Religious Law: Anti-Sharia Enactments and the Establishment and Free Exercise Clauses, 20 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 937 (Spring 2013).